logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
New Topic Post Reply
felt that the tiny orna
ylq
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2019 7:51:06 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Growing up like a horse is like sailing against the water, and retreating if you don't move forward; growing up is like a watch and clock, and you chase after me. My father likes fish farming. He bought a few fish tanks to raise them. Once, the memory of the fish learned in the science class lasted only 7 seconds Parliament Cigarettes, so I went home and asked my father, who thought for a moment Newport Cigarettes, pointed at the fish, and answered the question: "Why fish, swimming?" Those colorful fish, I suddenly felt that the tiny ornamental fish was mysterious. Clear water, merry fish. In a moment, I realized that they were just like us. The life of a person is like rushing on a road, carrying a horse in a bag, and the life of a fish, although there are not many memories, it is always going forward and running. "Dad sitting on the sofa, he already has silver wire, and years have left traces on his face. The thick calluses on his hands have made the hard and tired life hard. But his father's eyes are so enthusiastic and so determined We are always running like that full of love. You have to know that you have to be a person who is responsible for your future. The real strong person is not a person who shed tears, but a person who runs with tears mokingusacigarettes.com. Life is endless, and the struggle is more than passing At that long talk, I knew a lot, but it was still not as deep as my father understood. Think of the great runners of ancient and modern China and foreign countries: Sima Qian, Pushkin, Guo Moruo, Nobel ... They wrote with sweat. The growth of your own footprint is like a fish going up against the current; the growth is like a boat that can withstand the wind and rain. To grow, you need to run forward, and even more, since the horse has chosen a distance, he only cares about wind and rain. "" Since the goal is the horizon, it is left to the world It can only be the back view. "These are two sentences written by Wang Guozhen. I especially like these two sentences, especially the first one. I don't remember where I saw it. There will also be difficulties and setbacks in growth. No one's growth is smooth.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Rss Feed  Atom Feed